|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (367 days ago)|
- Superb Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- In The Hearth Of Kirkham Town Centre
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Available Now. DSS Considered. No Pets.
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF KIRKHAM CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are pleased to offer To Let this modern two bedroom first floor apartment situated in the heart of Kirkham Town Centre. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Kirkham market square, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance hallway, welcoming landing/inner hallway, spacious open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Available Immediately. DSS Considered. Pets Not Accepted.
5' 7'' x 2' 11'' (1.71m x 0.91m)
Entrance via composite door with feature glazing. Carpeted throughout. Ceiling light fitting. Stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
First Floor Landing
25' 1'' x 5' 9'' (7.67m x 1.77m)
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Carpeted throughout. Two pendant light fittings. Double panel radiator. Wall mounted digital thermostat. Access to the loft.
Open Plan Living Space & Kitchen
15' 11'' x 14' 11'' (4.87m x 4.56m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and matching upstands. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four burner gas hob and overhead extractor canopy. Space for a freestanding fridge freezer. Plumbed for a washing machine. Carpeted throughout with wood effect vinyl floor covering to the kitchen area. Inset halogen spotlights and additional pendant light fitting. Meter cupboard. Double panel radiator. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
15' 5'' x 8' 7'' (4.72m x 2.63m)
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side elevations. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Double panel radiator.
11' 2'' x 8' 9'' (3.42m x 2.67m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Double panel radiator. TV aerial point.
10' 2'' x 3' 2'' (3.12m x 0.97m)
UPVC double glazed obscure window to the side elevation. Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a mains step in shower cubicle. Tile effect vinyl floor covering throughout. Inset halogen spotlights. Double panel radiator.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 416808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.