|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Modern Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- In The Historic Market Town Of Kirkham
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Available Now. DSS Considered. No Pets.
*** MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT - RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN KIRKHAM TOWN CENTRE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer To Let this superb two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a central location in the historic market town of Kirkham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Kirkham market square, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, two good size double bedrooms and a large modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. Viewing this superb apartment comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Available Immidiatley. DSS Considered. No Pets Accepted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 416807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Freckleton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.