|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- Stunning Top Floor Apartment
- Balcony With Scenic Views
- Large Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Interior
- Underground Allocated Parking
- UPVC & Gas Central Heating
- No housing benefit, sharers, students or smokers
- Available 1st November
A ROOM WITH A VIEW!! Blue sky property are proud to offer this lovely two bedroom top floor apartment in the picturesque town of Portishead. Internally the apartment offers a large open plan living space and kitchen, Modern bathroom and 2 double bedrooms. With an array of bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets on your doorstep, this stunning apartment is sure to be in high demand. Offered unfurnished and available 1st November. No housing benefits, students, pets or smokers. Professionals and small families only please. ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Tenant referencing fees apply - £175 single applicant, then £100 for each additional applicant. £100 holding fee (refunded when you move in). Guarantor fee (if required) - £75. Five weeks rent as a standard deposit and 1st month due 2 working days prior to move in.
21' 6'' x 11' 5'' (6.55m x 3.48m)
Integrated Fridge/Freezer, Oven & Gas Hob, Washing Machine
10' 11'' x 9' 9'' (3.32m x 2.97m)
10' 11'' x 8' 9'' (3.32m x 2.66m)
6' 6'' x 7' 6'' (1.98m x 2.28m)
White Suite with shower over the bath
6' 6'' x 2' 2'' (1.98m x 0.66m)
8' 0'' x 8' 0'' (2.44m x 2.44m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8252787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.