|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Private landlord based locally. No admin or agency fees
- 10 minute walk to Warwick University campus
- Located near A45 with easy access to M1, M69, M40, M6, and M42
- Tastefully furnished
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 2 additional good sized bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs toilet
- Upstairs bathroom
Newly built Taylor Wimpey 3 bedroom tastefully furnished property at White Willow Park.
3 bedrooms - master bedroom with en-suite and 2 additional good sized bedrooms.
Open plan kitchen/dining room fully equipped with cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
French doors open to private back garden.
Large storage cupboard.
Downstairs toilet and additional bathroom upstairs.
2 car parking spaces.
10 minute walk to Warwick University campus.
Canley station is within easy walking distance and a bus service to Coventry is seconds away.
Property is located near A45 with easy access to M1, M69, M40, M6, and M42.
Private landlord based locally. No administration or agency fees.
EPC rating 'B'.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MR000460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mirus Property Ltd, Eastbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.