|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (338 days ago)|
- Unique one bedroom house
- Set in the heart of Walthamstow Village
- Offering a contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Sizeable bedroom with storage
- Benefits from a large conservatory
- Boasts a private garden and small driveway
SHORT LET. This charming one bedroom house is set in the heart of Walthamstow Village, offering a stylish open-plan kitchen, sizeable bedroom, conservatory and boasts a private garden.
Addison Road is a fantastic location just moments away from the popular Walthamstow Village and provides great transport links to the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.