|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (368 days ago)|
- Fantastic first floor one bedroom apartment
- Set within a delightful period conversion
- Benefits from an impressive reception room
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Good-sized bedroom, bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Excellent location on a peaceful residential street
- Close to local amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Set over the first floor of a period conversion this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers an impressive space with large reception room, separate kitchen and bright double bedroom.
Glenhurst Road is close to the many amenities of Brentford as well as the open spaces of Boston Manor Park. The nearest station is Brentford (National Rail), and the motorist can access the A4/M4 with links into and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62301667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.