Office to rentUpper Street, London, N1
1,595 sq. ft.
- 1,595 sq ft (148 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- vibrant location between Angel and Highbury & Islington
- Open rectangular office floor with light on three sides
- Small private terrace to rear
- Wooden floors
- Comfort cooling
- Male and Female WC's and Kitchen
The building is situated on the west side of Upper Street midway between Angel and Highbury & Islington stations opposite and adjacent to bus stops serving routes 4,19,30 and 43 to Waterloo, Chelsea, Oxford Street and Bank respectively. King's Cross/St Pancras is one stop from Angel.
The area is thriving with an abundance of cafes, restaurants and theaters.
A 1950s building with two office floors above the John Salt pub and restaurant. The available floor has a Net Internal area of 1,595 square feet and is rectangular in shape with excellent natural light, wooden floors, private wcs and kitchen, recessed lighting in a plastered ceiling and benefits from a small private roof terrace to the rear.
The floor is available from mid October on flexible lease terms direct from the Landlord, outside the Act, at a quoting rent of £70,000 per annum exclusive (equating to £43.90 per square foot).
Rates and service charges
We understand that the rates payable for 2016/7 are approximately £11,800 (£7.40 psf) but interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries in this regard.
The service charge budget for the year ending June 2017 is approximately £13,800 (£8.65 psf)
Strictly by appointment with the Landlord's sole agent - contact Ed Carter or Sam McGirr on
020 7183 7676
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 131-2UPPERSTREET. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.