|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (334 days ago)|
- A Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Situated on a Corner Plot, Close to Schools and Amenities.
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen and Conservatory.
- GCH, D/G, Single Garage, Gardens to the Front, Side and Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended -Availble Now!
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow which is available immediately and long term if necessitated.
The property is situated on a corner plot with Gardens front, side and rear and also offers a detached garage and off road parking.
Briefly the property comprises an entrance sun room, entrance hall, Lounge, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom. On the first floor the property has a master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe area and a contemporary ensuite bathroom suite.
The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is situated in a prime location for many local amenities, major supermarkets plus offers prompt access to the Northwest's transport links by rail and the M6, M61 and M65 motorways links. Leyland train station is only 2 minutes on foot.
Sorry No DSS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62310412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 55716R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.