|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (365 days ago)|
- Located on the ground floor of a beautiful period building
- Wonderfully high ceilings and tall sash windows
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary en suite bathroom
- Stylish shower room
- Chic décor and sleek wood floors
SHORT LET. Enviably located moments from Green Park, this stunning one bedroom apartment provides stylish and beautifully presented living and entertaining space.
Green Park is on the doorstep and superb range of bars, boutiques, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Mayfair.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62311198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.