|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Modern generous reception room with dining space
- Features well equipped and sleek kitchen
- Bright and well presented double bedroom with en suite
- Benefits from lift access
- Enviable location in Mayfair
LONG LET. Situated on a tranquil Mayfair mews, this fantastic one bedroom apartment has been renovated to an exceptional standard and offers bright, neutral interiors and high-quality fixtures throughout.
Brooks Mews is desirably positioned next to the exclusive boutiques and eateries of Brook Street, New Bond Street and Mount Street, while the high street shopping of Oxford Street and Regent Street are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62311225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.