|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Popular Residential Location
- Easy Access to all local Amenities
- Great for Transport Links
- Off-Road, Driveway Parking
Martin & Co. are pleased to offer this well-presented, one bedroom Quarter House in the ever popular residential area of Leyland. The location has the benefit of being in a quiet cul-de-sac whilst still offering convenient road links for commuters and easy access to local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance leading into a living area and open-plan fitted kitchen, with oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine included, a spiral staircase gives the property a distinctive look and leads to the first floor, which comprises a double bedroom, including some built in storage, and a modern three piece bathroom with shower over the bath. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Externally, the property has a small private yard and a good sized driveway for off-road parking.
Call to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100817001321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Preston - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.