|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (292 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR AND FIRST FLOOR BATHROOMS
- WELL SIZED BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO EAST HAM STATION
- MANY LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters are proud to present this beautiful four bedroom house in Manor Park, E12. You will benefit from a bright and airy reception, separate fitted kitchen, a bathroom on the ground floor, additional bathroom on the first floor, and four well proportioned bedrooms. Require outdoor space? Take advantage of your very own private garden to the rear.
Location is key, with East Ham station approximately 0.6 miles from the property, offering convenient transport links to the rest of London, via the DIstrict and Hammersmith and City Line. Also close by are many shops and restaurants, as well as the open fields of Little Ilford Park.
Available immediately, and priced very competitively in the current market, we highly recommend to book your viewing as soon as possible before the property is no longer available. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62316862.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99224208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.