|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (366 days ago)|
- Large Rear PrivateGarden With Raised Wooden Decking And Lawn
- Spacious Lounge, Wall Mounted Electric Fire & French Doors
- Modern Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Low Utility Bills With Economy 7
- Long Driveway To Side Of Property
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close To Motorway Links, Schools, Shops And Local Amenities
Forbes Estates are delighted to offer this spacious well maintained and presented, two bedroom ground floor apartment in a highly sought after area of Bamber Bridge. Briefly consists of a entrance vestibule, hallway, leading to the large open plan lounge with a wall mounted electric fire and French doors onto the lovely private garden area which is not overlooked. A spacious modern fitted kitchen/diner with a good selection of wall and base units, hallway leading the the two good sized bedrooms - master with inbuilt wardrobes and the modern three piece family bathroom.
Outside consists of a large and desirable private rear garden with a wooden decking areas, shed, paved patio and lawn and the super large driveway suitable to accommodate three cars and a neat front garden.
The unique flat benefits from Economy 7 storage heater with low utility bills and double glazed throughout.
Quiet cul-de-sac location - close to schools, local amenities, shops and motorway links.
For an early viewing please contact 01257 273324 or 07870632224.
Sorry No Pets!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 173132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forbes Estates, Clayton-le-Woods.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.