|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (453 days ago)|
- Stylish 2 bedroom penthouse with 2 bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Balcony with views to the city
- Secure bike storage
- Close to Stepney Green Station
- Zone 2 location
- Large open-plan reception room
- Available furnished or unfurniished
- Popular VIVO development in Stepney Green.
2 bedroom penthouse apartment to rent in Stepney Green, E1
Superb 2 bedroom penthouse with a balcony offering fantastic views across London.
This apartment is stunning with lots of bright light and is conveniently located between The City and Canary Wharf and just a short walk from Stepney Green underground.
This fully managed apartment is finished to an impressive high specification and benefits from a very large open plan living room and kitchen. You will also benefit from beautiful wooden floors throughout and brand new luxury carpets in the bedrooms.
The fully integrated kitchen comes with Bosch appliances including dishwasher and washer/dryer. Both bathrooms are fully tiled with chrome finishes, built in power showers and back-lit mirrored storage.
Available to rent via Robert Manning on 0203 725 8399
Located within 2 min walk from Stepney Green tube station which provides underground services for the Circle, District and Hammersmith and City Line.
White Horse Lane is conveniently situated close to the amenities of Stepney and Mile End Park. The green open spaces of Stepney Green are close by.
London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ROBER_008646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Manning, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.