|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Available 28/12/2017
- Luxury 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- 24 Hour Concierge with CCTV Monitoring
- Secluded Island Development
- Parking Available (via seperate cost)
- Gym, Spa & Pool Included
Busy city goer who is fed up of long commutes? Then turn your attention to this new two bed apartment in the popular City Island Development.
Clean, spacious and full of natural light, this apartment offers the perfect chill out zone for those looking to escape the busy urban lifestyle. The open-plan kitchen/living area makes socialising a doddle, allowing you to check up on your lasagne whilst topping up your guests' glasses. The carpeted bedrooms come with great views over London and an elegantly-styled en-suite bathroom, perfect for chilling out after a day at the office.
You can become your own island-hopper at City Island, waking up stress-free knowing that you don't have to rush to make a long journey into work or to meet a friend. With Canning Town tube station being located only a 2-minute walk away, getting into the city is a breeze, so you can enjoy having a few extra minutes in bed or in the shower.
Interested? Contact our East London team on 02074760125 to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.