|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (627 days ago)|
- Top floor duplex apartment
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large south facing reception and a good sized balcony
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Wooden floors throughout
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Close to the Jubilee line (150m)
- EPC Rating = D
This bright, top floor apartment boats an impressive, south facing reception, which overlooks charming gardens and has direct access to a private terrace. There is a separate, fully fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an off street parking space. At over 1200 sq ft, this proeprty is both spacious and well proportioned.
Buckland Crescent is an impressive residential street with excellent access to the Jubilee line (less than 150m). It also benefits from easy access to the many shops and cafes of Belsize Park, and the amenities of Finchley Road.
The beautiful open space of Primrose Hill and Regents Park are also easily accessible.
This bright, top floor apartment boasts an impressive, south facing reception, which overlooks charming gardens and has direct access to a private terrace. The property further comprises a separate, fully fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an off street parking space. At over 1200 sq ft, this property is both spacious and well proportioned.
Square Footage: 1,212 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62322236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL030039_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.