|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (336 days ago)|
- Brand New 4 StoryTownhouse Available Now
- 3 Bedroom 3 Bathrooms 1 WC
- 1836 Internal Sq Ft
- Furnished/ Unfurnished
- Rear Garden and x3 Terraces
- Parking Included
- 24 Hour Concierge & Security
- Walking distance to Pontoon Dock DLR
Prepare to be blown away by the arrival of the brand new iconic Royal Wharf. A stunning new town is currently being developed in one of the fastest growing areas in London, E16, which you can be part of it.
This spacious 4 story townhouse has plenty of room for a new family or for three friends sharing. Spread over four impressive floors comprising of three large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, built in wardrobes and direct access to your private balconies from the bedrooms.
Furnished or unfurnished, it's up to you - the owners are happy to fully furnish the property to match the beautiful finish that Ballymore are renowned for, or let you take the reins.
Here in Royal Wharf you will have access to your 24 Hour Concierge Service and soon have the use of the 25,000 Sq. Ft Clubhouse and Leisure facilities on 2017/2018. Other services shall soon be on your doorstep with the likes of Sainsbury's, Fullers and Starbucks to name but a few all due to open their doors to you in the future.
Travelling around has never been easier, either by hopping on the closest DLR (Pontoon Dock) or driving around in your own car, knowing that you will have a parking space waiting for you back home, included in your rent.
Sound Good? Don't Miss out and give us a call for a private viewing!!!
'Maximum Occupancy Applies'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.