|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (289 days ago)|
- 1.4 miles from Temple Meads Station
- Under 2 miles from the City Centre
- A fairly level walk or ride to the City Centre
- A sunny home with a level back garden
- Two shower rooms
- Ground floor toilet
- In good condition
- Local shops just around the corner
- On bus routes
- On a one-way side road
Property number 40638. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
A sunny and nicely presented home on the southern outskirts of Bedminster. Providing plenty of driveway parking, a level back garden, a very large outbuilding and an en-suite shower room to the main bedroom. On a quiet one-way side road in a settled residential area.
Ideal for two sharer couples with the small third bedroom being a study (with wardrobe).
In a practical location, with no steep hills between it and the city centre, the walking distance to Temple Meads railway station is 1.4 miles, the city centre cathedral College Green is 1.9 miles, and the university is 2.5 miles. There is a small shop just around the corner and Bedminster high street and a supermarket are 0.6 miles away.
Ground floor accommodation
A good size hall with under stairs storage, toilet.
Living/dining room: With windows to the front and patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen: A spacious room with gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Utility Room: Bath and sink.
First floor accommodation
Landing with a window and shower room and toilet.
Bedroom 1: A fair sized double bedroom with an en-suite shower room with window to front. Wardrobes. Window to rear.
Bedroom 2: A small double bedroom.
Bedroom 3: A single bedroom.
South facing garden with patio area. Concrete hardstanding and large outbuilding suitable for secure bicycle/motorcycle storage. At the front there are two linked driveways providing generous off road parking, and there is also good road parking.
Junior school, bus stops, take-away, shops, parks.
The layout of the house makes it suitable for a family or for 2 to 4 professional sharers (together in a joint assured tenancy).
The house has been refurbished with sound insulating doors and ample electrical sockets to the bedrooms. Gas fired central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and ample loft insulation.
Council tax band B (2017/2018 £1,406).
Owned by professional landlords who provide a good quality property, speedy communication, promptly attend to repairs and continue to improve the property. Letting agency charges apply.
Available part furnished or unfurnished.
Fees: Minimal agency charges: £250 plus £75 per applicant (joint tenant).
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62331301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.