|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (274 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom seventh floor flat
- Situated within a stylish development
- Close to the local Bartlett Park
- Spacious reception room opening onto balcony
- Semi open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bright second bedroom and contemporary main bathroom
LONG LET. A stylish two bedroom flat on the seventh floor of a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room and fully integrated semi-open-plan kitchen, further extending onto a balcony with views of Canary Wharf.
Celestial House is well placed for the many amenities of Chrisp Street and the open green space of Bartlett Park, while the fantastic Canary Wharf complex is only a short journey away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.