|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Modern One Bedroom City Centre Apartment
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Communal Entrance With Secure Door Entry
- Large Living Space With Juliette Balcony
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Spacious Balcony With City Views
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** MODERN ONE BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT IN PRESTON CITY CENTRE - IDEAL FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this spacious and modern one bedroom third floor apartment situated in a popular city centre location in Preston. Ideally positioned within walking distance of all local amenities & travel links and just a short walk to Preston's local restaurants and bars, this superb apartment boasts modern and spacious city centre living, ideal for working professionals and on internal inspection briefly comprises of communal entrance with secure door entry and lift to all floors, private entrance hallway, spacious open plan living space with double glazed Juliette balcony and modern fitted kitchen, spacious bedroom and a modern three piece bathroom. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation this superb city centre apartment has to offer.
Available Immediately. No Pets. No DSS. Deposit £599
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 413247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.