|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 December 2017 (231 days ago)|
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedroom's
- Large Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Integral Garage Plus Driveway With Parking For Three Vehicles
- Private Rear Garden Ideal For Entertaining
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for LET this well presented three bedroom semi detached house.
It is well placed to take full advantage of local shopping facilities, together with a range of further facilities including doctors surgery, superstore, good local schooling, and excellent leisure facilities. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield Cathedral City with its tourist links and Garrick Theatre, being approximately 4 miles away.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, guest WC and garage. On the first floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: block paved driveway with parking for three vehicles and private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6891083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.