|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2019 (63 days ago)|
- 3 Bed Newly Refurbished Famly Home
- Available Now
- New Fitted Kitchen With Soft Close Cabinets
- Ground floor Guest WC
- Large Living Room
- Front & Back Garden
- Two Large Double and One Good Sized Single Bedroom
- **ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE**
This beautifully refurbished large three bed end of terrace house is tastefully redecorated and will make an ideal home for families looking for a quiet residential area in close proximity of local shops and primary schools. The property comprises of two large double bedrooms, one good size single all of which have new fitted carpets, a brand new bathroom suite, a large through lounge with wood flooring, open plan kitchen with a new induction cooker, good size front and rear garden, detached Garage. The property has been refurbished throughout to a very high standard an internal viewing is strongly advised. Call now 01708 472251 to arrange a viewing.
Large Living room, with wood flooring.
Brand New with all new softclose cabinets and drawers and a new induction hob
Master bedroom with all new carpets and wall paper
Second spacious bedroom with new carpets.
Single bedroom, big in size with carpeted flooring.
Family bathroom, new three piece suite with shower over bath.
Rear and Front Garden
Good size low mantainence garden, front tiled.
Double glazing throughout.
No . Applicants will be fully referenced and must have a total combined gross income over £42,000 pa with Good Credit and References checks. Call now 01708472251 to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000503216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.