|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Central location close to amenities
- Excellent decorative order
- Close to Farringdon Station
A beautiful one bedroom apartment in a desirable converted building in Clerkenwell. This property has been finished to a very high specification and benefits from a large, bright reception room, big double bedroom, modern bathroom suite and is just a few minutes' away from Farringdon Station which has excellent links to the rest of London and the UK.
This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UKs leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies . Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.
You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62365582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLK160689_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.