2 bedroom flat to rent24 Sinclair Street, Helensburgh, G84 8SU
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Traditional first floor flat
- Large lounge, new kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom
- Gas ch. D.gl. Secure entry
- EER - D
- L/L reg - pending
A very well presented Traditional Red Sandstone Flat situated on the preferred 1st floor location.
The apartment is in an excellent central location in the town and has the added benefit of a well maintained communal space to the rear of the building which is ideal for sitting out.
Internally the apartment comprises hallway, walk in storage cupboard, bay window lounge, newly fitted kitchen with range of units, integrated hob, oven and hood. There are two double bedrooms and a new bathroom with three piece suite and mains shower.
The apartment has double glazing, new central heating system and a security controlled front door.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference XH1286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.