|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Modern Luxury Aparment
- Third floor studio Apartment
- Located in Dudley town centre
- Close to Local Amenities
- No DSS or Pets
- EPC - C
- AVAILABLE NOW !
- Water is fixed at £20 p/month
- Parking if required is an additional £20 p/month
A FABULOUS LUXURY STUDIO APARTMENT. The spacious accommodation comprises: an L-shaped hallway, a SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN main living area with a defined fitted kitchen area, and a lounge, a HIGH SPECIFICATION HOTEL STYLE fully tiled and fitted bathroom. The apartment benefits from an intercom phone entry system, lifts and secure parking. Double glazed, electric heating, communal Sky dish. Water is fixed at £20 p/month and parking if required is an additional £20 p/month this would be collected with the rent! DUDLEY TOWN CENTRE location within walking distance of all amenities including the main bus station. Great for commuters due to close Motorway and Black Country Spine Road links. Deposit payable plus Fees Apply. NO DSS/SMOKERS/PETS. EPC=C. BE THE FIRST TO OCCUPY this apartment! Deposit payable plus fees apply.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62366431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_1782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.