|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (248 days ago)|
- Exceptional four bedroom terraced house
- Stunning panoramic views of the River Thames
- Four good-sized bedrooms
- Impressive open-plan reception kitchen
- Modern kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Two separate private balconies
- Stylish interiors throughout
- Situated on a quiet residential side street
LONG LET. This is a unique four bedroom terrace house distributed over four floors, boasting sleek modern interiors, a spacious open-plan reception and a great garden at the rear.
Mariners Mews is a quiet residential street that runs partially parallel to the River Thames. Mudchute Park is within easy reach, while the nearest stations are Island Gardens and Mudchute (DLR). There are a great range of amenities found in Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.