|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (356 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge | Dining Room | Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two En-suite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
This modern detached family home is pleasantly positioned within the sought after development of Kemsley Fields, situated to the North of Sittingbourne.
The internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge with patio doors leading to the garden, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, study and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor landing leads to four bedrooms, two of which have en-suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
Further features include a garage with driveway, front and rear gardens, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Samuel Drive is pleasantly situated to the North of Sittingbourne, approximately 3 miles from the Town Centre. Convenient transport links are offered via the A249, with the nearest train station (Kemsley) being within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62368255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7254279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford James, Sittingbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.