|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Incredible Specification
- Approx 1450 sq. ft
- Two En Suite Bathrooms With Remote Control Settings
- Bright Open Plan Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Paula Rosa Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Sun Terrace
- Four Floors
- Underground Parking Space Included
- Gated Development
- Fabulous Location
A contemporary two bedroom mews house situated in a small private gated development, in the heart of the Lots Village in Chelsea.
This exceptional four storey house is not to be missed. The accommodation is second to none, comprising two large double bedrooms, one with Juliet balconies on the first floor and the other on the lower ground floor with access to two private patios, both with high specification en suite bathrooms with remote control settings. A guest cloakroom is situated on the ground floor with a spacious open plan reception room and a fully fitted Paula Rosa kitchen with integrated appliances and silestone worktops, a terrace on the top floor creating the perfect sun trap, a utility area on the lower ground floor and access to the underground car park. The apartment has been beautifully finished with a combination of carpets and wooden flooring throughout, is neutrally decorated and benefits from a built in media system and Lutron controlled LED mood lighting.
Tadema Road is located moments from the excitement of the world famous Kings Road with its boutiques, bars and restaurants, however with the riverside location and local parks, it retains a village like charm. Transport links are found nearby at Fulham Broadway (District Line) and Imperial Wharf (Overground - just 1 stop to Clapham Junction) as well as superb bus links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100783005636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.