|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Purpose built apartment
- Great, central location
- Close to local amenities
- One allocated parking space
- Good sized double bedroom
- Large lounge
- Separate kitchen with white goods
- Bathroom with shower
- Neutral decor throughout
- Available end of November
A well presented and good sized first floor flat in the heart of the city centre.
On entry to the flat there is a large central hallway that has access to most rooms and leads you in to a large lounge that has plenty of space for a table, chairs and sofa.
The lounge has access to a recently re-fitted kitchen which is well proportioned and has a range of wall and base level units and appliances to include washing machine, fridge freezer and electric hob and oven.
The bedroom is to the front of the flat and is a good sized with fitted wardrobe.
Finally there is a white bathroom suite which includes bath with shower, sink and WC.
The flat is neutrally decorated throughout, has electric heating and also has the benefit of an allocated parking space.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000032310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.