|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (268 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 299481
Property Reference: 299481.
A good size double room is available in a four bedroom maisonette in Stratford with a front yard and a secured entry system.
It has a fantastic connectivity with unbeatable connections having Stratford station in 3 mins walking distance. It has a central line, jubilee line, DLR,over ground rail, meaning less than 20 mins to oxford circus, less than 15 mins to canary wharf, less than 10 mins to Liverpool street station.
The rent includes a free wifi, all utility bills (water, gas, electricity), council tax and service charges. There is also a cleaner coming in every week to clean the common areas.
One month rent and one month deposit will be required at the time of moving in. The land lord will carry out their own credit checks and therefore will require last six months bank statements,employer's reference and previous landlord's reference.
The letting is minimum for eleven months.
The room contains beds, desk, chair, and wooden flooring and has a wardrobe and a dresser. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer,microwave and plenty of storage for all tenants. It also has another separate storage area to share. It has a separate toilet and bathroom to share. Off Street parking is also available.
The room is available to working /professionals male/female aged between 25 to 45. No DSS, no couples, no smokers, no pets please.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £635.00 per month (£146.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £635.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 11 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 299481
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62370838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29948123102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.