|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (280 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 286535
Property Reference: 286535.
Chic Church Conversion -
*** Broadband Internet Included in the rent ***
-1 Double bedroom
-Fitted kitchen/diner with lots of storage, washing machine/Dryer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, integrated refrigerator, Hoover.
-Big reception room
Beautifully decorated one bed flat in a converted church, full of cool character, literally minutes from Canary Wharf and one minute walk from Langdon Park DLR station. Available fully furnished, including separate kitchen/diner with appliances, double bedroom, with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with storage and a big reception room. Permit parking is available. No fees - private Landlord managed property
Secure communal entrance. Period accommodation which has been modernized throughout, featuring some original church features and fantastic details. Great road links - A13, A406 plus numerous nearby shopping facilities, vibrant restaurants and bars.
Date available 30th October 2017
Viewing is highly recommended for this unusual flat. - Please Call
NOTICE - All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,390.00 per month (£320.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 286535
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62379598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28653521092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.