|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (268 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 300366
Property Reference: 300366.
**1 double room available for £75p/wk**. This refurbished end terraced property is situated close to local amenities and Doncaster town centre. All bills, including internet and Council tax are included with the rent and all rooms are fully furnished with bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe & bedside table.
This large 5 bedroom property has been refurbished throughout and offers a superb location in Balby, Doncaster within a short walking distance of shops and other amenities.
The property benefits from an entrance hall, good sized lounge, fully fitted kitchen with appliances and 2 double bedrooms downstairs and 3 further large double bedrooms plus 2 fully fitted bathroom suites upstairs. This property has a lot to offer tenants wanting new but affordable accommodation close to Doncaster town centre.
Each bedroom has the benefit of a leather double bed with mattress, a tall wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table. There is wi-fi throughout the property and aerial points in each of the bedrooms.
The kitchen has an integrated oven, hob and extraction unit, along with a washer/dryer and fridge freezer. The property is fully furnished providing all necessary cooking and cleaning equipment. The communal space benefits from a six seater dining room table, sofa and wall mounted wide screen TV/DVD player.
Upstairs, the bathroom has two bathroom suites comprising a bath with shower over, sink and WC and a third downstairs W/C. The property offers double glazing and central heating throughout, to the rear is a pleasant yard area and on street parking to the front of the property.
The property is strictly working individuals, no pets and no smoking internally.
If this property is suitable for you then get in touch today!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £325.00 per month (£75.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £150.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 27 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 300366
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62379646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30036625102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.