|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (376 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom Flat
- 5 mins Walk To City Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Shared use of roof terrace
- No Housing Benefit or Pets
- Available Early December!
** BAND 'A' COUNCIL TAX ** This one bedroom first floor apartment is located in Old Market, just a stone throw away from Cabot Circus and Broadmead. Accommodation comprises: shared entrance, inner hall, open plan lounge/kitchen with integrated tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, gas hob with electric oven, double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over the bath. Further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating as well as shared access to the roof terrace. Offered Unfurnished with white goods & Available Early December!!. No Housing Benefits, Students, Children or Pets.ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Tenant referencing fees apply - £175 single applicant, then £100 for each additional applicant. £100 holding fee (refunded when you move in). Guarantor fee (if required) - £75. Five weeks rent as a standard deposit and 1st month due 2 working days prior to move in. The cost to extend/renew your initial fixed term tenancy is £36. All fees include vat.
Kitchen / Lounge
9' 9'' x 20' 3'' (2.97m x 6.17m)
Open plan lounge / kitchen with oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine.
8' 3'' x 5' 7'' (2.51m x 1.70m)
White suite with shower over bath
8' 0'' x 13' 4'' (2.44m x 4.06m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6227109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.