|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Spendid Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway to front & Garage
- EPC - E
- No DSS Accepted
- Near Dudley town centre
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Near local amenities and bus routes
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 2017
A lovely THREE bedroom semi-detached house in very good condition located nearby Dudley Town and easy access for public transport, The property presents from two double bedrooms and one further single, a fitted kitchen/diner, tiled bathroom (bath/WC with shower over bath), a large spacious reception room, a large sized garden to the rear, Double glazing and central heating, Unfurnished, The property benefits from having a Driveway for up to 2 cars and a Garage, No Dss Accepted, No Pets, EPC E, AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING NOW!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62380432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.