|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2019 (47 days ago)|
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Two double bedrooms, one single
- Good size living room/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Rear paved garden
A three bedroom unfurnished mid terrace house, through lounge-dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite with shower attachment, fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom, rear paved garden, gas central heating, double glazed. No pets. No smokers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62391198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference PRA11211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knights Estates Agents, Barry - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.