2 bedroom flat to rentMalcolm Crescent, Newmachar, AB21
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 September 2016 (658 days ago)|
- Traditional flat within converted granite property
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Council tax band E
- Landlord Reg no: 330451/110/29271
- EPC Rating : C
Forming part of a converted traditional granite building in the Kingseat development, this spacious and bright Two Bedroom Upper Apartment covering 809 square feet, is offered for lease on a fully furnished basis. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating, sash and case double glazing, video entry system, security alarm, an allocated parking space and further visitor-s parking spaces. The accommodation comprises:- staircase leading to galleried landing and spacious hallway with storage cupboard, open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, master bedroom with en suite shower room, double bedroom and family bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the excellent location of this property. 330451/110/29271
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62393753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MALCOL20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Kemnay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.