|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (302 days ago)|
- Spacious three/four bedroom house
- Offers a spacious reception room
- Features a separate kitchen
- Dining room/fourth bedroom
- Benefits an additional W/C
- Good size front and rear garden
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Near reliable transport links and green spaces
LONG LET. Featuring a naturally bright reception room and sizeable separate kitchen, this house offers three double bedrooms and an additional dining room/fourth bedroom, and further benefits a front and rear garden.
Situated moments from the vast green spaces of Wanstead Flats and within easy reach of local shops, the property is served by reliable transport links including both Wanstead Park and Forest Gate Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.