|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom apartment
- Boasts spacious open plan living
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Offers a large, stylish modern kitchen
- One en suite and a sleek bathroom
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Close to local shops and links to Stratford
- Near gorgeous green open spaces
LONG LET. Securely set on the ground floor, this wonderfully spacious three bedroom apartment offers an expansive open-plan living space featuring a contemporary kitchen and benefits an en suite to the master bedroom.
The property is located within easy reach of local shops and amenities and benefits excellent transport links for travel to Westfield Stratford and central London. The superb green open spaces of Wanstead Park are also a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.