|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms - Available part furnished
- Overlooking Hesketh Park and Argyle tennis club
- Perfect for Shops, transport links & amenities
- Beautifully reonvated throughout to a high standar
- Walking distance to town centre
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful spacious apartment, set in a well-maintained luxury Westdeane development, overlooking the beautiful Hesketh Park and a short walk from shops, transport links and amenities of Southport.
This spilt level apartment was the original show home and is situated on the top floor and comprises hallway, two bedrooms, spacious modern open plan living area comprising kitchenette with built in appliances and living area with stairs up to a bathroom.
The apartment has many features including a secure entrance and electric fob operated gates to the properties private car park.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62401393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159627R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Birkdale/Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.