|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom apartment arranged on the second floor
- Contemporary development with landscaped central courtyard
- Benefits from under floor heating throughout apartment
- Sleek kitchen with SMEG appliances and Urban Myth worktops
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen leading to balcony
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bathroom and shower room with feature large ceramic tiling
- Provides secure access via video entry system
LONG LET. Enviably located in the heart of Hackney's new Eastern quarter, this impressive two bedroom apartment has been designed to the highest standard throughout boasting a lovely private balcony.
The Hackney Square development is ideally positioned for the diverse shops, bars and restaurants of Mare Street while the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.