|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Impressive one bedroom apartment
- Bright and airy reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern décor throughout
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments away from local amenities
SHORT LET. With a bright and contemporary interior and a fantastic location next to the River Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from lift access, concierge, secure entry and balcony with river views.
The Naxos Building is a secure residential development on the banks of the River Thames close to the vibrant shops and bars of Canary Wharf. For transport, the nearest stations are Mudchute and Canary Wharf for links to the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62410774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.