|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Modern and bright throughout
- Well proportioned living space
- Stylish bathroom
- Private balcony with views of Canary Wharf
- Gated develpoment with concierge service
- Excellent location near the Thames and Canary Wharf
SHORT LET. Modern and bright and benefiting from good-sized living space, this superb one bedroom flat is perfectly located for swift access into the centre of Canary Wharf.
Seacon Tower is perfect for regular use of the many enticing shops, bars and dock-side attractions that can be found in Canary Wharf and on the Isle of Dogs, as well as being moments from the banks of the Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.