|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (623 days ago)|
- DECEPTIVELY LARGE Edwardian Period Property
- Recently Refurbished
- Newly Decorated
- Power Shower
- New Carpet
- Large Four Piece Bathroom
- Large 'utility' Cellar Cellar With Sink
- Large Kitchen/Dinner
- Small Private Walled Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For 3 Cars
Property reference number: 22702
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
This is a Edwardian period property with a contemporary twist, having undergone recent renovation, full decoration and new carpet.
Downstairs comprises of a large modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of storage units and integrated appliances. This space is colossal and can easily swallow a large dining table and other assorted furniture. Flooring is oak laminate.
Leading from the Kitchen is a large 'utility' cellar complete with sink, worktops and plumbing for a washing machine, dryer etc. This is fully decorated with a tiled floor.
The lounge can be entered via two doors from the kitchen. This room faces south and has a feature fireplace and is fully carpeted.
Upstairs consists of two double bed bedrooms and one single. All are fully carpeted and are flooded with natural light.
All rooms are fitted with contemporary blinds and the boiler is covered under a British Gas Homecare Agreement.
Leading off the staircase is a larger than average bathroom with a contemporary four piece suite with separate shower and bath. Complete with tiled floor.
Outside to the rear is a small private walled garden with lawn. The front garden consists largely of a gravel drive and bedded shrubs. The garage is not currently available.
Owned and run by a local family business that prides itself on its quality and response to resolve any issues quickly and professionally.
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.