|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2017 (282 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 284209
Property Reference: 284209.
Luxury Two-Bedroom Gated Flat
Presented and built to a very high standard and boasting dual aspect living space allowing a wealth of natural light, this historic yet modern-looking two bed-roomed apartment is located within a highly sought-after former matchstick factory gated development with 24-hour security.
Situated on the second floor, the oak-floored property comprises a large bright reception room with a Juliet balcony and ample space for dining, a separate luxury fitted kitchen with granite work and wall surfaces and a slate floor, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also an internal storage space and shelves on the floor above.
The apartment enjoys access to an on-site gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, convenience store, bar/restaurant and internal gardens.
Fairfield Road lies within close proximity to Stratford City with all its amenities,Canary Wharf and the City of London. The nearest Stations are Bow Church (DLR)and Bow Road with easy access to all tube lines.
This apartment can be rented part-furnished or completely furnished and would ideally suit a busy professional or professional couple.
No Other Agencies, please!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 20 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 284209
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62418256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27674929082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.