|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2019 (55 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- EPC = E
- Brand new modern fitted kitchen
- Refurbished throughout
- NO PETS or SHARERS
- Admin fee £215+£75 per app/guarantor
- Large Garden
- Nil Deposit Option not available
- Driveway Parking Available
Located in the VILLAGE of SKEWEN and within easy access of M4 we are pleased to offer for rent this completely REFURBISHED THREE BED semi detached family home. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The property comprises entrance hall, modern white high gloss fitted kitchen/ diner, generous size lounge, utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom with over bath shower.The property is sited on a larger than average plot with a good sized low maintenance garden. To the side of the property is parking for one vehicle. EPC = E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62422608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28796670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Neath - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.