|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (277 days ago)|
- Stylish penthouse apartment in converted warehouse
- Beautiful open plan reception and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Sleek family bathroom with separate shower and roll top bath
- Two private terraces with views over Canary Wharf
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Boasting beautiful and original wooden beams and bare brick work, this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated on the top floor of a fabulous warehouse conversion.
Fawe Street benefits from a peaceful residential location within a close proximity of Langdon Park DLR Station for frequent services into central London. The local amenities of Chrisp Street are also a short walking distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.