|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (319 days ago)|
- Recently Redecorated Through Out
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Within a Short Walk of Reading Town Centre
- Excellent Transport Links
- One Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating D
Located near Reading Town Centre is this furnished, one bedroom apartment which has good access to the A33 and other transport links. The property comprises of a living room with bay windows, kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower tap attachment and a double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Additional benefits include an allocated parking space. EPC Rating: D, Agency Fee`s applicable.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62439571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JRO27349964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Rosi Management, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.