|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- First Floor Flat
- Shared Garden
- Designated Parking Space
- Superb location overlooking the Duck Pond
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Early viewing recommended
- EPC Grade C
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
A lovely one bedroomed first floor apartment situated on Marsh Way in Penwortham close to a good range of local amenities.
The property does benefit from a shared garden and also has its own parking space.
The lounge overlooks the pond and features neutral decor and laminate flooring. There is a decent sized bedroom with built in wardrobe space and a compact but functional kitchen. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
The bathroom features a three piece blue bathroom suite with an electric over bath shower.
Early viewing is recommended for this wonderful property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Cameron Estate Agents, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.