|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Available 8th January 2018
- 24hr concierge, gym and 25m pool
- Close to Crossharbour and South Quay DLR
- Numerous amenities surround
Located on the fifth floor of the prestigious development, Baltimore Wharf, is this well-appointed, one bed apartment. It features a fully fitted kitchen and separate utility cupboard allowing residents to really make the most of their cupboard space, a large reception room, modern bathroom, and good sized double bedroom. The development further provides leisure facilities including a gym and swimming pool, and a 24hr concierge. It is adjacent to Crossharbour DLR, and is just a short walk away from various local amenities including supermarkets, cafes and shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62441341.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.