|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (124 days ago)|
- Located in the popular village of Wragby which offers a wealth of local amenities
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Kitchen with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Master bedroom has built in wardrobes
- Family size bathroom with shower over bath
- Electric Heating
- Single garage
We are pleased to offer this appealing modern 2 bedroom coach house style property situated in a popular development in Wragby. The accommodation comprises of: entrance hall, open plan lounge / dining area, kitchen with oven, hob extractor fan and built in dishwasher.
There are 2 good size bedrooms and the master bedroom also benefits from built in wardrobes.The family size bathroom has a shower over the bath.
The property benefits further from electric heating, double glazing and a single garage.
Pets - Yes
Children - Yes
Smokers - No
Housing Benefit - No
The only price shown on this advert is the calendar monthly rental cost of this property. Tenancy application charges will apply but vary based on a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown. A full list of charges made to a tenant are available by calling the office on 01522 544999.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62441405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference honeysuckle56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.